Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back in the Querque

I would like to apologize now to all of you Northerners who are still enduring arctic temperatures.  
It has been absolutely lovely here in Albuquerque. 
Perfect weather for cruising around the neighborhood.

Ashers point.

It's possible Ben and I gave Asher a haircut.  It's possible Ben and I didn't do the best job.

I told Mallory it kind of looks like we smeared peanut butter all over 
his forehead and let Harlan trim his bangs.



I know buddy, I know.  Who is letting your parents cut your hairs?



We've got some sort of crazy crooked mouth thing going on right now as he continues to teeth 
(you can see the little nubbins of white next to those bottom teeth...).

Crooky.

Super crooky.

Bah!  Crooky!

Wow.

But so cute.  Even crooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment