Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pengin Goes Down

You may remember from a post a week or so ago that Asher had a run-in with pengin (pronounced "peng-gen") on his exersaucer.  Long story short, he thought pengin was looking at him funny so he hit him, then pengin hit him back.  It didn't go over well.  

We learned today that Asher holds grudges.  Does not bode well for us....


It started innocently enough... we put Asher in his exersaucer after family art time.  

"Mommy, I remember this guy with the beady little eyes and silly tuxedo... where do I know him from?"

"Wait. A. Minute. This is the guy who flapped me with his flipper!
...what to do....what to do..."

"Hmm...that box of art supplies looks like a fantastic place to dump the pengin.  
I don't want him on my exersaucer anymore."


"That's right pengin!  You don't mess with the emperor!"

"Rawr!!!"


"See ya!"


"How does it feel to end up int the art supply bucket pengin?!"

"That's right!  You stay down!"

"We'll see if you ever flippy flap me again!"


















No comments:

Post a Comment