Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We're All Growing!

Today was the first day that my jeans were a little tight, so I'm wearing my awesome Bella Band (picture below) which means I don't have to button my jeans.  While this is definitely marketed as a pregnancy accessory, I highly recommend them for everyone to use after major holidays, especially Thanksgiving :)  I wouldn't say I have a bump as much as a belly from all of the extra eating I've been doing, but the baby is going to double in size/length over the next 3 weeks, so the bump is not far away.

But I'm not the only one growing!  Harlan, who is now 95 pounds, spent the ENTIRE day yesterday outside of his kennel without destroying anything!  We have him out again today, although are unsure about how he will do as he was in a bizarre mood this morning-- wouldn't get off our bed, was afraid of the kitchen, and went on a hunger strike refusing to eat his breakfast for about an hour.  Fingers crossed that when I go home to check on him at noon, everything is still in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment