Saturday, July 29, 2017

Sometimes Saturdays are the Best Days.

We hung out with Fritz and Liv for most of the day today, and had a super fun time with lots of adventures.  And face paint. 


Walking adventure, taking a break to say hi to the neighborhood chickens.

Smelling herbs.

Walking to Izzy's - quite the crew.


Heading to Como.  Liv spent the day holding my phone (which she figured out how to unlock in less than 1 minute), wearing my purse, borrowing my clothes, and blowing a whistle while telling the boys what to do.  She also said please and thank you more times than I could count.  I am always surrounded by boys, which, don't get me wrong, I love, but it was a treat to get to spend the day with such an amazing young lady.

....so hard to take him seriously with that damn spider web on this face...


Snack break!

Super sleepy Fritzy.  Ice cream and zoos and rides are hard.








No comments:

Post a Comment