Monday, April 25, 2016

Honest Moment Mondays

I am starting a new blog tradition called 'Honest Moment Mondays', because what is life without embarassing ourselves and sharing those moments that make us human?

At work, Sara and I decided to walk the halls while we talked shop instead of sitting in the conference room.  So off we went, pacing from one end of the building to the other, back and forth. About ten minutes in I said, "You aren't going to believe this, but we gotta stop, I am getting the worst calf cramp."  It would appear that my continued delay of re-introducing exercise into my life is really starting to bite me in the butt.  As walking, leisurely...indoors...on a flat carpeted surface...for a very short amount of time, is causing me the kind of physical discomfort one would expect after, oh I don't know, running a 5k or mountain biking or doing 50 burpees.  So tomorrow I have a tour at the Y at noon and we will see if they can motivate me to a level of physical activity that prevents further 'Honest Moment Monday' moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment