Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wobbly Pregnancy

As any of you who have been pregnant know, dizziness is a common event in pregnancy, as is worsening balance.  Ben and I are both working from home this afternoon, and anytime I move I know he is watching me because he is a very protective husband and I know he is just waiting for me to teeter over.  I just jumped up off the couch (not for an emergent reason, unless getting a comforter from the bed and snack refill counts as emergent, which I think it does), got dizzy, wobbled around a bit, regained my footing, and went off to get my stuff.  I could hear the pitter patter of foot steps following me and when I turned around Ben gave me a big hug and said, "I love you.  But I might wrap you in bubble wrap until the baby is born."

No comments:

Post a Comment