Saturday, October 7, 2017

My favorite way to run a 5K

This morning Allie and I participated in the Sociable Cider Werks 5K.  And by participate I mean we showed up, signed in, got our wristbands, drink tokens and swag item, bought a Brewery Running Series t-shirt, and then sat inside and drank cider while all the other fools ran in the pouring rain.

It was an incredibly satisfying race :)

See how cold and wet everyone looks while they wait for the race to start?  Not our jam...

And to be fair, one week ago my achilles looked like this after my first graston technique PT appointment, so while I have a 'return to run' plan in place, a 5K is not currently approved.

The cheering section.
Beautiful Baby Everett.

And this turkey.

We had to write our favorite icebreaker question on the race bibs.





Meanwhile, Asher was in Wisconsin picking apples and making cider.  And holding court with the cows.





No comments:

Post a Comment