Friday, February 24, 2017

Sully Sul Sul

Why do I feel like we've been here before?
Someday, my child will be healthy.  I swear.
Poor Sullivan just finished ten days of antibiotics, and then on Tuesday started eye drops for pinkeye, and last night developed yet another ear infection.  But here's the thing... healthcare for kids in the Twin Cities is amazing.  When I called his ENT doc to let her know, I got a call back 5 minutes later from a provider who said, "Why don't you bring him in and we will talk and take a look at him, can you be here in an hour?"  They think it might be his adenoids and cultured his ear, if it shows upper respiratory bugs then we start down the path of "wait and see" for adenoid surgery.  

In the meantime, Sullivan has been pretty sleepy.  And his normal, lovable, sweet self.  

Fast asleep on my lap at the doctors office. 

Hanging out with mom at an appointment.

At the ENT.

Making friends in the waiting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment