Sunday, July 24, 2016

California

We went to California to celebrate my Aunt Bea's 95th birthday.  My Grandpa Bear paid the way for the whole family to go and surprise Bea, something so in the spirit of my Grandma Sara.  

At the airport.

"California baby!"  I don't know that he said it, but that is totally something Dad would have said while holding a bloody mary early in the morning on a Friday.


Boob & Squish



Magic eggs.

Grandpa & Sully



That time your kids wake up at 3:30 a.m. California time and the rest of your family has just gone to bed... so you drive to Napa. 


The guest of honor -- my beautiful Aunt Bea.

Sulbert.

Cousins!

...and cousins.

Teething... Harrison style.





Surprise surprise...Asher has found a place to lounge.






These two.


Picture of Grandpa :)












No comments:

Post a Comment