Sunday, May 4, 2014

1 Year Anniversary

As of yesterday, we have been in Albuquerque for 1 year.   Here are the things that I like about Albuquerque after 1 year:

1.  Roadrunners
2. Hatch peppers (especially in bacon chile breakfast burritos - see below )
3.  Great weather
4.  Lots of hummingbirds
5.  Botanical Garden
6.  View of the mountain
7.  Chile rellenos
8. Bright orange cottonwood trees in the fall


We celebrated Ben's birthday when he got home, thank you to our friends & family for your contributions to the party :)



Trip back to the botanical garden, this time with Ben








2 comments:

  1. I wanted to boycott this post (I miss my neighbors!)....but that monkey looks JUST LIKE BEN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think you wanted to boycott the post! :) I miss you dearly :)

    ReplyDelete