Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome to the World Baby Asher

Asher Harrison Olson
Born at 2:52 a.m. on February 25th
8 pounds 8 ounces | 21 inches long


I went into labor at midnight on Saturday and Asher was born 27 hours later early Monday morning.  Ben was an incredible support person, and it has been amazing watching him become a daddy.  We are slightly sleep-deprived, but completely in love with our son.   Grandpa Jim, Grandpa Rich, Grandma Jo, Grandma Karen, and Uncle Aaron were here this weekend; it was wonderful watching him meet his family.  

What did we do before camera phones? We haven't had time to upload photos from our camera, but I thought I'd start with some phone pictures :)  

The first picture I took of Asher.  He was  sleeping in bed between Ben and I while we stared at his perfect little face.


I had been waiting 9 months to eat prosciutto-- and my wonderful husband brought it to me in the hospital :)


Asher is one day old!



...we knew those lips were coming back in November :)



Side burns :)


Ben has settled into a bedtime reading routine already



Snoozin'


Asher's first walk outside


Baby Asher in his handmade hat from Grandma Julie



Love.  His.  Toes.


Surprised baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment