Friday, February 8, 2013

20 days to go!

 
We are within 3 weeks of our due date!  Ben calls me his ticking time bomb :)  No reason to believe our little guy will be showing up early, although our doctor did tell us on Tuesday that she doesn't want us to go more than a week past our due date so we know the latest day that he will arrive!  Our little guy is still an acrobat from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. every night.  He is non-stop movement all day long, which has been one of the greatest experiences of my life.  While I can't wait to hold him in my arms, it has been an incredible few months spending my days with him and knowing when he is especially awake.  This week has been very entertaining because he will go nuts for about twenty minutes wiggling and stretching and acting like he is going to jail break, then there will be a pause, and then he will have the hiccups.  It has happened like clockwork every morning this week.  It cracks Ben and I up because Harlan does the same things-- works himself up into a tizzy and then exhausts himself into hiccups.   Ahhh!  As if on cue!  The hiccups just started!
 
Super sweet, Sara & Matt got Ben a congratulatory candy bouquet for defending successfully
 

 
The first thing I want to eat after we get home from the hospital--  man have I missed prosciutto! 

 
Little deer.  Harlan had an exhausting day at daycare on Wednesday.  I was given a 'report' when I picked him up (which has never happened) and that was that Har is in looooove with a 2 year old pit bull.  Apparently the staff were unable to separate them for 8 hours straight.  When we got Harlan home he crumpled on the couch in a heap of exhausted, love-struck puppyness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment